Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reading... XP

Reading "The Demonata: Demon Theif". Book 2 of The Demonata series. I didn't really get to read the first one. I read about half, got bored and returned it to the school library. Oh well...uh.
But I really like Demon Theif so far. It's fun and I enjoy waiting in wonder what might happen next. XD
So. Kernel, the main character, like others, is a leper, an outcast among many. People think he is a crazy guy. He talks about seeing lights. Random lights in every shape possible. Just randomly floating about. No one else can see these lights. Just him. One day while he is in his room alone, he is messing around with the lights. Solving them like a puzzle. Outta nowhere, the lights begin to pulse and open a doorway to a new world. Suddenly, a demon just walks out of the portal, breaking everything in Kernel's room. then just disappears back into the random doorway to Hell.

so yeah....&&....idk ;D

Dear Darren Shan,

Dude... You write the most awesome badass stories I've ever read. Better than kiss up "Twilight." I know you already have released like 8 volumes of The Demonata, but I promise you that I will catch up to you evetually. Oh, and I'll buy your hardcover books too. The action in this series always keeps me on my toes. I always ponder into the wee hours of the night what event is next. X) So awesome =D Um. Er. HEART<3 But what i'm wondering is why you write the series, every book is a different story of a different person. Interesting...Please let Kernel find his younger brother. It's his only family and Kernel is a lonely person. *sniff, sniff* Poor Kernel, being forced to go into an unknown world to find his baby brother, who could be dead already. T_T *tear, tear*

xoxo a loyal fan, Lily <3

p.s. HEART! <3

3 comments:

Leeeeeeeeeeeee's Blogger said...

DARRREN SHAN!!! I NEVER LIKED TWILIGHT IS BORING :( I THINK THE REASON PEOPLE READ I TNOW A DAYS IS CUZ THEY WANNA FIT IN I MEAN I SAW 3 PERSON ON THE DASH READING TWILIGHT THE OTHER DAYS. ITS LAMEEE. DARREN SHAN! DARREN SHAN!!! no offense yeah i never never liked twilight lily. XD you like twilight though huh LOL~. team jacob :( ew LOL!

ydv141 said...

lily i loved what you wrote it was funnny to read and it sounds like a really good book wen ur done can i read it....lol it was so much fun to read ur blog...

omgawshh, Nancy (: said...

Kernel sounds like a random person, just like me. But not like that :o! Well, this books sounds as interesting as Diary or Invisible Monsters. Sounds like an adventure.

Heart<3 :D ! &heart; ;heart&

:D ! ! !

To be honest, I agree with you. Though Twilight kisses up. I don`t like hte love scene. It`s too fake. :X ! I don`t really think it can really happen.

xoxo a loyal daughter, Nancy <3.