Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speak of the devil & the devil shall appear...

Another assignment cuz Ms. Crabtree told me so... X_X


This time I gotta write about my independent reading book and it's awesome contents.

Alright. Here's the deal. I'm reading The Demonata: Demon Theif. And so I have a connection this book, cuz Kernel the main character, is fighting daily for his life against demons. Not to mention he has to rescue his baby brother. My connection is I fight "demons" daily in my life too. My "demons" include, a posuer white/wannabe azn, a poseur wannabe player/rocker, an over weight german chick, and the pplz in my classes. lol So true, so true. Omg. Whats also important, is...WHY ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS SUFFERING??? I swear, god, let them have their moments! Leave 'em alone! *sniff sniff* T_T
I think that the type of pplz who should really read these type of stories are normal people who like horror/macabre series. I don't think someone who is all up into romance should read this. Hell no. You could say I'm like Dervish Grady. He is a punker, he's so random and creepy. He also is one of the Demon hunters that fight the Demonata. I <3>

End Post.



No comments: