Friday, April 3, 2009

Music=Life<3


The assignment for today is a personal connection to the Alchemist. A lovely little story really. You must read it if you want a bit of wisdom. Not all that long either. Basically, the main character finds his Personal Legend and the love of his life. I'm like Santiago just cause he wants to find his Personal Legend and love. I'm in the search for the same thing, just at a different time period. Where it's most hard to read the omens. I'm different from cause I'm not a straight out pussy at first. He get tricked and robbed and that would most likely not happen to me. Because I would'nt let it happen to me. I'm not as unfortuanate as he is. Sometimes I think that Santiago is a bit of an idiot at some times. He just cant seem to make the right choices on his own. He might have to depend on the omens having to force him to think straight. I would make waaay different decisions because I would'nt take as much risky decisions that make him look bad if he fails. I want to look good and seem superior to everyone else. Smarter that evryone else. My decision would benefit mostly those whom I love the most.

No comments: